- What is the difference between A-stock and B-stock mobile phones?
The A-stock cellphones are in good condition with a light wear and tear. The B-stock cellphones are those that didn't pass our A-stock standards and may have visible scratches or dents.
- Are the mobile phones sold on bytes genuine?
Our products are sourced from our extensive network of local vendors and are checked for any refurbished, counterfeit, illegal or stolen products. At bytes we assure you only the top notch products so you can purchase with ease of mind.
- What if I want a particular variant for a cellphone?
We source our products from Local vendors and we cannot confirm how many units for a particular variant we will receive.
- Can I opt for a specific color when buying the phone?
We try our best to ship you the specific color you ask for, yet still sometimes we are not able to fulfill it due to shortage of the specified color.
- What is the warranty for the mobile phone?
Bytes provide a 30 day repair warranty on all used cellphones. For detailed warranty information kindly visit
- I want a cash refund for my purchase, how do I get it?
At bytes our mobile phones undergo a thorough quality control process and seldom have any unrepairable malfunction. We provide and pay for any repairs needed with the phone, at the far most we provide store credits equivalent to your order amount.
- What other accessories will come with my used mobile phone I am purchasing from bytes?
Almost 80% of smartphone buyers already have a USB charger at their homes. Keeping this in mind bytes has stopped shipping chargers with used phones. A high quality Elements Protection Data Cable will be shipped with each phone. This will allow us to protect the environment and lower our prices even further for our customers.
- What is the delivery time for my order?
For Karachi bytes pride itself on a same day delivery if the order is placed before 6pm on a given day. For out of Karachi orders delivery takes 5-7 days.
- My phone needs to be repaired, how do I send it for repairing?
Bytes provides easy and hassle free returns and pay for any shipping costs. To book your returns you can contact our customer care numbers.
- I live outside Karachi, how do I get my tracking number for my order?
You will receive an email with the tracking number on the email-id you have used to place your order. You can use the tracking number to track your order through the courier company’s website.
- I placed my order and have not received my call yet!
You will receive an email with the confirmation for order placement on bytes. You will soon be contacted by our customer care representative in our operational timings; 10am – 10pm. If your order was placed other than our operational timings you will receive your call the next day. If your order was placed on Sunday you will receive the order confirmation call by Monday.
- How can I redeem my reward points?
For each order you place, you receive reward points which you can then use to avail discounts on your purchase. For redeeming your reward points click on Redeem Your Points on our website and follow the steps to easily convert your points in cash discounts.
- What is the maximum quantity I can order for a given product?
The maximum order quantity varies for different categories. For instance, the maximum order quantity for mobile phones is 1 per order but for accessories there is no maximum order quantity per order.
- The expected release date for my pre-order has passed, why is it not available yet?
Sometimes the delay occurs due to our strict quality control process as at bytes we believe in providing the highest quality products for our customers.
- When will the out of stock model be available again?
At bytes we continuously work to source new products for our beloved customers. An out of stock model will soon be made available again. You can get the update of a products’ availability through our website or Facebook page.